Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The name is funny

Coming home from the gym, I ordered a fish taco with rice and beans at Rachel's Taqueria.  I ate with ravenous gusto, even though my meal had a ridiculous name.  I mean, really: fish taco?

This afternoon I finally was able to watch a movie I helped make back in early February.  Check it out at On The Lot: Out of Darkness.  I like the graphics, but all the movies at On The Lot look muddy, which makes me sad.  Why do we put up with such crappy video?  Some of the stories are really clever, and the presentation does them no favors.

Recently I got back on track producing the final DVD for the 10 Films, which should have been done ages ago.  Progress is slow, what with audition season ramping up and spring fever creeping into my brain.  That trip to Puerto Rico didn't help one bit.  (Plus, I never got to try the pinchos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment